Monday, August 14, 2017

Let It Go,Hit The Road Jack, Kings To Knights,Dreams Dates, Over The Rocks To Roll.In The End:

Palm Springs! What's up with that these days? Half the people I talked to at the party yesterday were from Palm Springs! I hear they have a new rotating tram that goes up San Gorgonio. I'd like to check that out. Are you planning to move to Palm Springs? Semper Fi! I've heard lots of rumor about that Jim Jones and his Gov ties. I don't believe nothin' less I see it myself, yo?Let It Go,Hit The Road Jack, Kings To Knights,Dreams Dates, Over The Rocks To Roll.



ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed. Cured Or Traded, Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks.thanks and happy festive dicks, dawgs, and dates,pages in a book… how great things are….Pictures to follow, in a minute, back online, making changes. Fairy tales, pictures to share, girl in red hood lost. History To Note, Snakes In Grass, Fags Out Of The Box, Faces In Darkness, Dances On Sands Of Time.…..ENGLISH words,…Let It Go,Hit The Road Jack, Kings To Knights,Dreams Dates, Over The Rocks To Roll.


Photo

 Sorry about Grandma though - no matter what happened. I enjoy people; I like crowds. I mean, Saturday was too much at the gate but that was only briefly. I enjoy solitude as well. I often go to the beach and I feel as though I'm the only person on the planet - there is absolutely no one else there very often. I appreciate both worlds. Thank you for the picture - I suspected you were an Angel all along! Let It Go,Hit The Road Jack, Kings To Knights,Dreams Dates, Over The Rocks To Roll.Choices Made Us, Mountains To Climb. Dances In The Streets, Lessons Learned, Love and hate, Joys And Pains, Love Tips

Me, I have yet to earn my wings. I haven't much water around here - no pool at home - so in honoring your request, I took a Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt and Bubble Bath. I don't think I would have done that other-wise, so I should say thank you again. I took a photo for you. I hope you like it - 'cause that's me. In all my glory. :) I'm not a huge talk-on-the-phone sort of guy - there are no visual cues for one thing - and I just feel sort of silly talking into a device. Let It Go,Hit The Road Jack, Kings To Knights,Dreams Dates, Over The Rocks To Roll.

ears ago I turned my ringer off because my number is similar to a towing company's and I would get calls at three or four in the morning - so I turned off the ringer and I just never turned it back on. My phone umber is 714-639-7077. It's just a land-line. Land-mine.  I picked-up a bunch of edibles Saturday. I've been getting so baked. Yesterday especially. Everyone else was drinking - I was a bit of an outsider - but I didn't care. Getting stoned rocks! lol Good luck with your home purchase and all that.Let It Go,Hit The Road Jack, Kings To Knights,Dreams Dates, Over The Rocks To Roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment