Thursday, July 25, 2019

A Thought is a Cosmic Order waiting to Happen~ Stephen Richards, Firebirds in the air, moves made, great crew to act the parts.Hits amd misses,songs to sing, good times online to share. You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” Good looks.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAV WITCH BITCH, OUR HALF CAJUN PRINCESS, DGAF, DOESNT HAVE TIME FOR YOUR BULLSHIT, INCREDIBLY FUNNY AND CARING, MEGAN♥️ πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ€πŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ luv you babe 😘

A Thought is a Cosmic Order waiting to Happen~ Stephen Richards, Firebirds in the air, moves made, great crew to act the parts.Hits amd misses,songs to sing, good times online to share. You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” Good looks.


Good afternoon, hope your having a great day, it's been a while, are you still single, i never hardly do this but i will leave you my cell number so we can text and talk and see if we have things in common and want to meet instead of going through endless emails all the time.

Sad for the failure, sorry for the dense and stupids, can not fix, watch out where you fall down. Angels and stars, dead and toast, in the end, on the other side, love and understanding, what a life it will be. Kids all over the place, spooks and ghosts, angels mothers and fathers, joys with laughter forever.


Good times in the clouds, goofy fun with dead sinners and saints.  Lover and hater, Steven Jarrot, 7608512267-hacker to date, history online, have… Lover and hater, Steven Jarrot, 7608512267-hacker to date, history online, have to write a…

😼😼THE YELLOWSTONE IS READY  DARE I SAY, IT WAS A VISION UNFOLDING BEFORE MY VERY EYES:  The "Pale Horse" is chomping at the bit to be turned loose at this point in time. He is being held back by the strong hand of the Most High. Not building up, but is already prepared for the time of which it will be "Turned Loose" to do what has been appointed.


Thanks for the reply to seem real well let me tell you. For fun what do I do? Lately nothing I am trying to get my injury case together here even though I have a stack of attorneys legal counsel on other end or getting inserts from my medical records that don't really depict the injuries that I sustained and they don't want to pay. Listen I can go on for hours on this but I'm not going to because it would have to be something in person cuz it's a long story. Unless you feel like reading and reading and reading which I doubt it I wouldn't. 

Stats I am 5 foot 11 190 lb I like to go to San Diego can go deep sea fishing, shooting reload my own rifle shells 4x4 go to summer concerts at Lake Arrowhead ocean beaches. Right now if I live with my daughter and son-in-law. Take care of their dogs while they're at work I cook and do whatever I need to do. I am bored as hell. So for pain wise I don't take narcotics they make me sick period so I used 420 but the CBD seems to work really good. Yes I use voice text and here's a current picture send one back. Bob. by the way what is your email address make this a little bit easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment