Thursday, March 5, 2020

"I'm interested in some overage funds I may have coming to me - is that something you can help me with, or can you tell me who I need to call for that?"

If you don't know the agency responsible, call and say "I'm interested in some overage funds I may have coming to me - is that something you can help me with, or can you tell me who I need to call for that?"


The Department of Finance (DOF), as one of many responsibilities, works to return unclaimed money to the rightful owners. The unclaimed money may be the result of a check being returned to the county as undeliverable or a check that has not been cashed after a certain period.What Is Unclaimed Money?Massive Profits With Tax Overages."I'm interested in some overage funds I may have coming to me - is that something you can help me with, or can you tell me who I need to call for that?"

What Is Unclaimed Money? Massive Profits With Tax Overages.


Staffers are trained to act in a way that will make you want to go away.  Never give up! It is normal in business to encounter people who are not cooperative and who do not jump to help you. What you are asking for is public record information. If you get a little bit of run-around just be persistent. If you need to push through a request, look in our Public Records Access law book to understand what your rights are. Some county Treasurers will refer to this list by different names, like:“Delinquent Tax Roll”.“Tax Delinquent List”.“Tax Forfeiture List”.“Tax Assessor’s Roll”(or something to that effect).


What Is Unclaimed Money?
Stuck on stupid, stuck with head up asses for fun, cheap tricks, cheap dates, cheap family affairs, kids and goats, cows to call, to steal and lie for, family affairs of Jews, and rednecks, retards, and rejects in the little orange.Simple, right? Choose Your Own Happiness.The little things that matter the most ".Poems, quotes, and words with meaning. .Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it . ❤️🥰~THE PROMISES~🥰❤️ 🙏💘~MEN MAKE~💘🙏 ❣️✌️~BUT RARELY KEEP~✌️❣️.Boots on, made for walking, dances in the streets, glory dazes to come.



Free Energy for ALL. Has been developed and ready to be unleashed, introduced to the public.
Clean water. Desalination plants. Much progress made. To be released so ALL have clean, drinkable water!



😨😡🤢Notes that are normal, notes that are average.KISSES TO YOU: Grits And Asses: Toads.ONE GHOST TOO MANY! has been officially released.🎉🎉📖🎉🎉📖🎉🎉Superstars that they are, just sluts, slugs, for free rides.



No comments:

Post a Comment