Sunday, June 7, 2020

Cans Of Whip Ass, Frogs In Cans, Eaten For Fun: Songs of chance, winds to fly, American Birds, American Girls, Dogface Butterflies, to take and to give, faces to grow, frogs to eat, dates with frogs, dinner time. Hands to help, hands to lend a hand, eaten alive, earth angels.










I did create a couple of websites, most unpaid, and started a paid site, on Wix. Word press closed 4 of my accounts, and I was unable to get a copy, or get help to restore. Not sure about recovering blogs that were closed by someone else. Just wanted to share that. Image may contain: cloud and sky Yes, I agree with the idea of having your website/blog if you have your brand or you are an influencer or blogger. I am here to learn different strategies one needs to start building up content with new tools.


“If you do what’s hard, your life will be easy. If you do what’s easy, your life will be hard.” #Jeezy DROPPING GEMS on how to be SUCCESSFUL πŸ’ŽJust had to share, views online...I swear I thought of u ..THE Real UπŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ‘ΈπŸ½❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺Breaking the Silence.

New Friend?Your luck is in, blue stars shooting, bright lights on the dark side of the moon, Stars of David, nice shades of blue, on the seas of chances to take.Rachel Jarrot on Prezi-gifts from the gods, stars of rock or clay.King Watch: Walks in the parks, lions in packs, king rites.Lights, Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Good Times Toads, Faces In The Crowds.



Cans Of Whip Ass, Frogs In Cans, Eaten For Fun: Songs of chance, winds to fly, American Birds, American Girls, Dogface Butterflies, to take and to give, faces to grow, frogs to eat, dates with frogs, dinner time. Hands to help, hands to lend a hand, eaten alive, earth angels.
It actually depends upon the person. If you're quite sure about working in this field, you should go for it. But if you're currently an amateur, you should develop more of skills and then try of developing a professional brand. For the time being, you can keep updating your blog and later get into the professional branding.


Then just sing the shimmy down on Monday Ain't nobody's bizness if I do, if I do If my friend ain't got no money And I say, "take all mine, honey" .Do you ever have a dream over and over? In that recurring dream, is there a face you always see of a place you always go, even though you’ve never actually seen or been there in your waking hours? #5 Recurring Dreams.
Image may contain: one or more people

'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, do, do, do If I give him my last nickel And it leaves me in a pickle 'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, if I do I'd rather my man would hit me.Do you ever have a dream over and over? In that recurring dream, is there a face you always see of a place you always go, even though you’ve never actually seen or been there in your waking hours? #5 Recurring Dreams.
No photo description available.
GOOD MORNING THANK YOU, Back at you, and many more,heads up, heads in the clouds, dances in the streets, birds and bees, good times, glory dazes to come. Lots of pearls, bits and pieces, wits, wisdom, whys to the lovers, haters, fuckers, faces in shadows, faces in the dark. 
Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, people walking, sky, cloud and outdoor
All Men Exposed. ..❤πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸ‘€πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸš›. Men And Mice: Cartoon Hits: Decades Of Frog Faces. Good Time Frogs, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Words To Define: Truthful, Honest, Bullshit. Dances With Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys. Monkeys In Packs. PLEASE BE AWARE .
Image may contain: one or more people

 Than to jump up right and quit me 'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, do, do, do I swear I won't call no copper If I'm beat up by my poppa If I'm beat up by my poppa 'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, if I do Source: LyricFind Songwriters: Everett Robbins / Porter Grainger 'Tain't Nobody's Business If I Do lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group

Cans Of Whip Ass, Frogs In Cans, Eaten For Fun: Songs of chance, winds to fly, American Birds, American Girls, Dogface Butterflies, to take and to give, faces to grow, frogs to eat, dates with frogs, dinner time. Hands to help, hands to lend a hand, eaten alive, earth angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment