Sunday, September 12, 2021

Do not allow anyone to define you.Horses in barns, sisters with stories, tales online,history noted, over time and space, classes on love and hate.

 NOTESFROMTUSKEGGEETRICKSDONE.BLOGSPOT.COM. Purple Rain: Dances For Luck, Love, Lessons: Daily. Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Calls. Street Dances.La La Land, History to note.

Witches, Fairies, Pixies.


Magic traded. Cheers, Chaps, Wishes On Stars, Works So Well.Hi I just wanted to say Hi. And maybe see what is on your mind? It feels like you have a lot in your mind and if you want to talk then I'm here."The ability to triumph starts with you." We're 325 Sunset Sailors...Lots of love, lots of luck, lots of tests over time, good times, bumps in the road. Glory dazes done.


Charms Of Rats: I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. Smooching Frogs:Do not allow anyone to define you.Horses in barns, sisters with stories, tales online,history noted, over time and space, classes on love and hate.

Charms Of Rats: I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. Thank you so much but I am not Jewish.That’s what turns young men & women into writers—the happiness u discover living in books.So true . Pacific Beach.Naked Man on the Couch " comedy performance by the SCCA Players Club!   I am not Jewish.


 Disneyland, Spooks, Ghosts, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Over The Rainbows: Peter Pan Late Again Persistence Pays Daily.Scientists tested a frog. They cut it's legs off and they said "jump!" The frog didn't jump. Scientists therefore concluded that that when frogs lose their legs, they become deaf.'

Maggie Deigh Could an admin Please pm me?Can not help, simple, slow and stupid, hats,hoes,horns to blast, winners, losers, learners, tests over time.SHE SUCKING THAT BEEF ON INSTAGRAM LIVE TO PISS HER BOYFRIEND OFF THAT CHEATED ON HER SMH . 

Best time to share, tips and tales, lovers and haters, lights to share, dances in darkness, sinners and saints. Tips and tales, not perfect, not interested in normal views, noses in the air, guess of rites. Dances with lights. Rainbow Racers, Rainbow Riders, Rainbow To Read, Unicorns Delights


Shall we? Shall we dance, shall we dream, shall we wonder, time to tell, time to rock, time to roll, time to make waves."Who Let The Dogs Out? Do not allow anyone to define you.Horses in barns, sisters with stories, tales online,history noted, over time and space, classes on love and hate.




No comments:

Post a Comment